Our standardized operating procedures for the prerequisites prospective home buyers shall meet prior to receiving any services are as follows:
- Prospective clients shall show proper government-issued identification.
- An exclusive broker agreement shall not be required.
- Pre-approval for mortgage is recommended, but not required.
We understand that a real estate transaction occurs at a point in time
but that all such transactions must be thoroughly planned and prepared
for in advance.
- Achieve the optimum result for each real estate transaction in which
we are involved.
- Provide our most talented and experienced personnel to transact the
business of real estate.
- Utilize our experience and market knowledge in the purchasing, selling
and leasing of real estate.
- Facilitate the sale and stock transfer of individual co-operative
apartment units and the sale of individual condominium units.
- Provide current project information to mortgage lenders.
- Provide expert financial analysis of real properties of any type.
- Access our resources to secure the best real estate financing available.
- We have successfully assisted our clients with their real estate transactions
-- especially those with problem or distressed properties --
by negotiating wisely and implementing the necessary corrective measures
such as refinancing or renovations. We have done this in spite of the
property's location, condition or percentage of owner-occupancy (co-ops).
- Our principals have brokered the purchases and sales of more than
$30 million worth of real property.
Managing to be the future of your real estate